10.28.2013

So here's kind of a sad story.

Every year we visit the Pumpkin Patch.

Like every year.



Seriously.

It's like a thing we do.

So naturally.

We had to go this year.

Although I will tell you. 

I was half tempted to take the boys to Albertsons and tell them have at it.

But.

Ends up.

I'm a sucker for tradition.

Who knew?
That was a rhetorical question.
I knew.

So off we went.
Yes, three days before Halloween.

And let me just tell you.

It sucked.

Like bad.

Mud.
Rotting pumpkins.
Weeds.
Cold.


It was totally and completely not awesome.

At all.

We didn't even find one pumpkin that would work.

NOT.ONE.

What a fail.

So we stopped by Wal-mart.

Fail #2.

We stopped by King Soopers.

Fail #3.

Finally.  

My kids found baking pumpkins at Safeway.

*Sigh*

We suck.


1 comment:

amyorr said...

This is so sad! It was freeeeeezing today. We missed the pumpkin patch experience this year. I hope you carved those bad boys