8.20.2012

So here's the thing.

I'm pretty sure that I've said before that I love January.

Great things happen in our house in January.

New goals.
New start.
And usually.
New paint.

Well.

sorta feel that way about August.

You know.
When school starts.

New supplies.
New goals.
New fresh starts.

So.
With that being said.
Welcome to my {new/fresh/goal} blog.

Yeah.
That's right.
Photobucket

You know.
Gavin is in 3rd grade this year.

He's sassy.
And silly.
And sweet.

And still likes to hold my hand as we walk to school.

Photobucket

I basically made him promise that even though he gets bigger,

He always has to hug on me.
And cuddle with me in the mornings.
And kiss me even though he's embarrassed.

He promised he would.

Gosh.

I love him.

And yes.

I HATE it when my kids go back to school.

No seriously.

It's one of the worst things that happens in my little life.

I dread it from the first day of summer.

But.

I will say.

I'm super glad that he gets to hang out with Sam all year.
(AGAIN!!!)

They scored the same teacher.
And.I'm.Thrilled.

Photobucket

No comments: