1.11.2010

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE January?

Photobucket

I mean.

I really love the summer.

But I'm finding each year that I love January more and more.

It's like a fresh start.

I'm motivated in January.
I work harder in January.
And I sleep well in January.
{You know, from all that hard work}

Wanna know what I want to do this year?

More time with Gavin and Reese.
Less time on the computer.

More time reading {especially to my children}
Less time watching TV.

More Family Home Evenings.
Less worrying about the structure of them.
{We had ours tonight in the bathroom during baths!}

More time exercising.
Less time eating.

More time sharing a treat with my Young Women.
Less time talking about it.

More time enjoying.
Less time worrying.


See a pattern here?


Now I gotta go.
Refer to resolution #1.