10.05.2007

These are a few of my favorite things . . .

So everyone's been doing these "favorite product" lists. Well. If I had to list all of my "products", I'd have, like, one. So I've done a "things I can't live without" list. Enjoy.



No, my hair is not naturally shiny. This stuff helps a lot.
Don't have time to clean the bathroom every day (like mine NEEDS to be cleaned)? Wipe it down with these babies. Just like new!I think I should write a book of 101 things to do with Q-tips. I love them.
My friend just introduced me to these. They are healthy (for crackers) and Gavin loves them.
My mom got me hooked on this stuff. You can use it for anything.

What did I do before TiVo? Now I can watch "The Office" any time I want.
This stuff gets my hair nice and chunky without making it greasy. Love it.
I love my timer. A three year old relates to a timer very well. I used it for potty training and for time out. I even use it when it's time to leave a friends house. It's great.
I'm a big fan of magic eraser. It gets food off walls and scuffs off baseboards.
I love these travel wipes. I don't have to mess with the plastic container (I don't know how many times I've need a wipe and the container was empty). Plus, these things are like $2.

Cookie cutters are one of the only reasons Gavin will sit and eat lunch. He's much more willing to eat a sandwich in the shape of a heart or star . . .
So there they are. What are your "products"?







7 comments:

Lori said...

I think I need to get all that stuff tonight. Those are great ideas!

Bethany said...

Love your list, all the stuff I didn't know I needed. Now I do.

Megan said...

So What else do you do with Q-Tips? I'm interested.

The Dixon Family said...

Let's just say I don't use them for my ears. Ever.

Megan said...

Aaron tells me that using Q-tips in your ears is a bad idea anyway, but really? What else do you use them for? I use them to get rid of mascara under my eye and cleaning puke out of car seat buckles. And for various crafts with the kids.

Starr said...

FUN! I heart Clorox wipes too!

the Painters said...

Great products. I can't live without our dvr (just like tivo) or those magic erasers either. Oh, uh your rockies are stompin' our dbacks and I am not happy about that.... :)