10.14.2007

The Land of Enchantment.

We sure had fun in the mountains.
Grandma has a "bath" just Reese's size!
The Valley (High School) Girls.
Shopping for pumpkins.
The boys.
I think he's going to be a drummer (which I'm ecstatic about)
*Read sarcastically*

Balloons and sleepy eyes.
Yes, they closed their eyes on purpose. I love having teenage siblings.
*Also read sarcastically*
Well, we're in beautiful Albuquerque. I've been having a fun time introducing my siblings to my old stomping ground--I didn't realize how much they missed of my teenage years . . .We've seen hot air balloons. We walked to a pumpkin patch. We went to the mountains. I even saw all my old HS friends. Overall it's been one amazing trip and I still have a whole week left! Saweet!
The only thing to make this trip better would be to have Spencer here with us. *Sniff* I miss you, babe!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Karen said...

Jordan, I was wondering where you were yesterday. I saw Spencer all alone at church and thought maybe one of your kids were sick...but as it turns out you're just having a blast down in New Mexico. Good for you and great pics!

Courtney said...

Fun pics! It is fun to see everyone together....Reese looks just like his mommy!! He's a cutie and you look great!

The Dixon Family said...

Just what I needed tonight. Thanks!

Nadia said...

AH! You're in ABQ!!!! Wish I was there to see you! Looks like you are having so much fun!

Starr said...

Your boys are darling! I love that Reese!

the Painters said...

really funny about your teenager sibs. What goofballs!

Bethany said...

You and your boys are darling. Love the teenagers closing eyes on purpose. hee hee.

Scrap Happy said...

I see sweatshirts and heavy coats - we're going to have to do some digging around in the closet before we pack. Nick and I are headed to Alb this weekend - - will you still be there on Friday and Sat????

SHellie

The Dixon Family said...

Too bad we're not. We came home yesterday. But have a great time!