10.15.2013

Hello.

My name is Jordan.

It has been 304 days since I last blogged.

Whew.
That feels better.

Okay so here's the thing.

I realize it's been a while.

And I know you're probably like,
"Oh sure, Jordan.  Like we even read this stupid blog anymore."

And I know that I'm not the most loyal blog person.

I mean.

My life kinda changed when I met Instagram.

But.

I digress.

We took a super fast fun trip this weekend.

And there's way too many pictures. 

So.
I'm back.

So let me start by introducing you to my friend Annie.

She's super cute and fun.

Well.

I mentioned to her that we were going to New Mexico in October for
what else

She thought it sounded fun.
And decided to come.

That, my friends, is a kindred spirit.

I mean.

She committed to spend 4 whole days with my family.
I have immediate family that wouldn't even sign up for that gig.

Seriously.


So fast forward to Thursday.

We pulled the kids out early.
And began 
"Dixon/Bryan Roadtrip 2013".
Yes, we all made it back alive.
Yes, we had tons of fun.
Yes, we saw the balloons.
But not as many as I would've like--stinking wind.

Gosh.
I sure love being home.



 You guys.

The last time we attended Fiesta
my Gavin was 3.  


I'm not joking.



 Seriously.  

These people are my favorite.


 And guess what!  

We found a turquoise door in Santa Fe!

You guys.

I don't think you understand what this means.

When I was pregnant with Gavin
we took a trip to Italy.

There, we found a turquoise door.

And I loved it.

In fact. 

I've been looking for one ever since so that we could take family pictures.

And look!

I finally found one.

But alas.

Spencer wasn't with us.

So I settled on just the boys.

Only.

Gavin was being kind of a turd.
And my boys had hat hair.

But I kind of love it.

2 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

So glad you're back blogging! And, it was super fun to have you here. XO

Shay said...

I wish I had even the tiniest bit of creativity to do a blog...I'm so excited I can look forward to this again. Also, thanks for posting my giant fat stomach pic. Anyone reading this...I was wearing a giant hoodie and my phones were in my pocket.