10.09.2012

Hey Spence.

Look!  I'm writing you a letter!  Hopefully it's a fun way to break up your (long) day.  You've been having a lot of those lately.  I've been thinking about you today, mostly because I've had that adorable new Lumineers song going through my head.  You know the one, "I belong with you, you belong with me.  You're my sweetheeeeeart."  Here.  I'll post the video.  Then you'll know which one.


 
I seriously listen to this song and just daydream about you because it's totally how I feel.  There's no one else that could ever fit me the way you do.  You're my sweetheeeeeeart!
 
Reese got a cub sticker today.  I'll have him tell you about it when you get home because he's that excited about it.  But I will tell you that it has something to do with mid-semester testing and how awesome he did.  Just act surprised, okay?  Mr. Candelarie made a special point to tell me how great it was.  So proud.
 
I hate that it's only Tuesday.  We have FOUR whole days until we can sleep in and be lazy.  Boo.  Although with all the stuff we have going on this Saturday.  Not much time for laziness.  Oh well.  At least we get to hang out, right? 
 
Well.  I'm off to school.  Time to pick up Gavin (I'm driving carpool today!).  Then it's homework, soccer and scouts.  That reminds me.  I need to put Gav's scout shirt in the dryer. 
 
Hurry home.  I'm trying a new Goulash recipe for dinner.  Smells pretty good.  I guess we'll see if it ends up being a Taco Tuesday night. 
 
Love you.
 
Me

No comments: