5.30.2012

Wanna hear something funny?

My little Reese has decided he wants to go to Las Vegas.

Which is amusing in so many ways.

First.
He's sorta nervous around big crowds of people.
I mean.
I hate to use the "s" word, but it's true.
He's a little bit SHY.

Second.
He has no idea what Las Vegas looks/sounds/smells like.
I'm afraid he'd be sorely disappointed.

Third.
I mean.
The boy is shy!

And what's even more funny about this whole dilemma.
He wants to get there via America's Got Talent.
(Don't worry, ya'll.  We fast forward anyone that is almost naked and anyone that sticks a needle anywhere.  And anytime Howard Stern speaks.  Because, really.  That guy is sick.)

Yep, folks.

Wants to meet Howie and Sharon.

Aaaaaaaand since that's probably not going to work out for us.

I told him I'd video his talent and put it on the blog.

Close enough, right?

Right.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

"He is by far the best bead swinger I've ever seen!"

Said in my Sharon Osborn voice.

Kristie said...

I love it!

Starr said...

Whateves TAKE HIM! This made my life.