5.27.2012

Hey.
How was your weekend?

Good?

Ours was so fun.

Thanks for asking.

We did a little race called


Photobucket

Never heard of it?

Well.

Here's how it works.

You sign up.
Wear a white shirt.
Run.
And get splashed with amazing color.

Doesn't that sound fun?
Photobucket

It totally was.

Fun, that is.

Photobucket

And here's something kinda funny and ironic.

We (as in, the whole Dixon crew) don't really like being dirty.

I mean.

We're sorta clean people.

Photobucket

So I was a little worried that this race wasn't going to be fun
because, well,
we were going to be nasty dirty.

But guess what?

It was!

Fun, that is.

Photobucket

And look!

Spencer ran his first race!

Yes, ya'll.

We are a running family.

Boom baby.

Photobucket

And.

I must be true to myself.

A shower never felt so good.

1 comment:

Kiffon said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I love it!