1.05.2012

Here's the thing.

I love Christmas.

Love it.


Here's my problem.

Life is too busy in December for my liking.

This year we went to New Mexico.
Which I love.

However.

We were busy the whole week.

Which means that a week feels more like a day and a half.

Boo.


Seriously, people.

Presents, parties and past friends.

We hardly had time to sit.

And trust me.

I'm a party girl. 

Love to be busy, busy.


This holiday just seemed to go quicker than ever before.

And now we're back in the routine.

I'm missing all those people that I only spent a few days with.

Sigh.

And now.

January.

My tree is away.
My resolutions are up.
And my kid brother, Gage, is getting married in one week and two days.

So wait.

Hold the phone.

One week and two days????

Hot dog!

Remember all those people I'm missing?

Yessssssss!

1 comment:

Ingelheim Five said...

Yeessss! Can't wait!!