12.15.2011

Wanna know what's making me totally happy at my house right now?

Oh you know.

Things like my Christmas card tree filling up.

Seriously.

I think I like getting cards in the mail more than opening giving presents.


This kid.

And his stinking cute performance today.

He's Joseph, by the way.

Little puckered lips, are you kidding me?


And another thing.

We're going snowboarding this weekend.

Or skiing, ahem.

You know.

We're half and half in our family.

Anyway.

I'm so happy to be spending the weekend with them.
Even though they are totally shouting at each other right now.


Aaaaaaaand.

I'm conducting the music this weekend.

For.the.first.time.ever.

And I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Get ready.

3 comments:

Kiffon said...

I love getting Christmas cards more than anything too. This is the only time of year I check my mail every day instead of only once or twice a week. :) Have an awesome weekend! I might have to sneak into Primary just to see all your fun ideas. ;)

Ingelheim Five said...

Muy cute blog. Sounds like good times at your house.

I don't know how you're going to fit all the stuff you have planned into that teeeny 20 minutes you're given...A blog for another day I guess eh?

Logan said...

Btdubs, you look GORGEOUS in that last photo with the fam. Mad style.