12.16.2010

So.

What'd you do today?

Did you see Santa and tell him in detail about the train set you would like?
And include a letter, in case he forgets?

We did!

Photobucket
Did you watch this stinking hilarious video about The Digital Story of the Nativity?

We did!




Did you want to buy a new pair of shoes since you're singing in the choir tomorrow but couldn't because it's Christmas and there's no money so you tore apart your old shoes and gave them a sweet new makeover and now you can't wait to wear them tomorrow?

I did!

(And you can do it too! Go here to see how)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Did you burn the crud out of your fingers because when it comes to glue guns you are as careful as a five year old?

Yes.

Yes I did.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for making me smile. You are too cute! Oh and I loved your Christmas card!

Ashley Nelson said...

I used to have those exact same shoes. Then I lost one of them in Finland. I think adding some flair to them makes them look better. Sorry abouot the fingers it looks painful.

rick and cheryl said...

Your shoes are super cute. You are too creative. And you did a great job in the ward choir.

The Dixon Family said...

Thanks Cheryl! So fun!

Starr said...

Amazing! What am I doing in the near future...ripping Mae and my church shoes apart to make them pretty! Thanks for the idea and MERRY CHRISTMAS! love you