10.17.2010

.

Spencer informed me that I've haven't blogged in a week.

Shame on me.
Photobucket
The truth of the matter is.

I've been lazy.
That's it.
I've been a lazy blogger.
Photobucket
However.
I'd like to go on record of saying.

I may be a lazy blogger,
but I'M NOT LAZY.
Photobucket
In fact.

It's been quite the opposite around here lately.
I mean, really.
What would Halloween be if I didn't use every stinking crafty bone in my body,and make silly costumes?

And what fun would Young Women in Excellence be if I didn't make a cape for every girl in my group?

And, seriously.
What on earth would I have been doing at midnight last night if I hadn't been cutting out mini soldiers with each girls face photo-shopped to the front?

Yeah.

Well.

Maybe I should make time for blogging.
'Cause I'm sorta going crazy, I think.

4 comments:

Aguirre6fullhouse said...

You are far from lazy, you are amazing!!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Your a rockstar Jordan. Love ya tons-melissa

Ingelheim Five said...

Oreos on the coffee table get the creative juices flowing...Ha!

Jill said...

Your cute.

Kiffon said...

Jordan, you are one amazing Gal. Seriously.