10.25.2010

A few things.

Photobucket

1.

I won the chili cook-off for my ward this weekend.

However.

My chili was the only one in the category.

Sooooo.

I didn't really win.

I defaulted.

2.

It's Fall Break.

However.

Spencer is in Los Angeles.
{Hi, honey. We miss you lots! Learn tons and hurry home, mmmkay? Love, Me.}

And we are here.

Sooooo.

Not really like a break at all.

3.

Found my Halloween costume at the thrift store today.

However.

No fitting rooms and bored children means I didn't try it on.

Soooo.

Naturally a bit snug.

But don't worry.

It'll work.

And this year is going to R-O-C-K.

4.

Cold as crud today.

And I'm not gonna lie.

I'm ready.

Sooooo.

On the hunt for skiis for my boys.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?




Super sweet picture found here.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, I won our ward's chili cook-off too! You should post your recipe!

Devony said...

Was it your white bean chili recipe? I would have given you the prixe as soon as you brought it in. We love that stuff. Sydney calls it Jelly Bean Soup. If my fridge wasn't full of soup I'd go make some right now. Yum. Congrats.