12.21.2009

Well.

Here's the song for today.
Sung to "O Holy Night"

Oh Holy Clothes!
My laundry is depressssssing.
Why did I let
it get so out of control?

Why did I wait
so long tooo wash them?
Did I think that they would
wash themselves?

Reallllly.
We're leaving in a few days.
And I don't know
If I can get it done.

Fallllllllllllling on my knees!
Oh please!
Let this be ooooover.

Tooonniiiiight, tonight.
Tooooonight.
We'll be doing it still.

Oh night!
Toooonight!
Oh night!
We'll still be doing it tonight.

Photobucket

And oh yeah.

Here are the snowboarding pictures.

No broken bones.
No blood.
No one got lost.

(Almost, this was a close one . . .)

I feel it was a success.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But no pictures ALL TOGETHER.

We suck.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Most impressive laundry song ever written.

Lori said...

I'm glad you survived snowboarding! I still can't believe your siblings are so grown-up!!!

Shay said...

we are so awesome...and so awful at the same time for not taking a group picture. i had loads of fun. thanks for the opportunity to come with you guys. great memories.