9.14.2009

Sigh.


Well.


Back to life.


Back to reality.


My body is grateful that we're home.
It slept in its familiar spot last night.


My mind, however, is not.
I keep thinking about all the fun we had.

Wanna see some of my favorite memories from this trip?

Okay.


I'll show them to you.


Riding the Rail Runner.



Photobucket
Who knew you can see

*A windmill
*A trailer home
*A corvette
*A bird on a pole
*An airplane
*A porche
and
*A guy waving

all on one trip???


Thanks for playing, Dad. I'm pretty sure that's one of Gavin's favorite memories.

Second memory:


The Santa Fe Children's Museum.
More entertaining for the adults, let me tell you.

Photobucket
Pretty sure the "find a worm in the compost pile" was Reese's favorite.


And.
The New Mexico State Fair.
The traffic to get into the fair . . .not so much.

This was my kids first time at a real Fair
{shame on me}
and Gavin and Reese's first ride on a Ferris Wheel.

THEY.WERE.IN.HEAVEN.

Photobucket
But after all that.
I think my favorite memory happened with my siblings playing "Ninja":




Freak.
I still laugh every time.

3 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

So fun! I want NINJA rules explained...my boys would love that!

Ingelheim Five said...

Such a fun visit! Nice recap and you're right, that video makes me laugh every time I see it! Hey Pam! Here are the Ninja rules from Logan. Stand in a circle with a couple of people and strike a Ninja pose. Then try to hit someone's hand before they can move it.

Shay said...

alright. what's wrong with my feet? note in two different pictures i'm pointing my toe. i must subconsciously think i look better by doing that.

i laughed so hard at the mom and me picture. i'm so glad i went to the bathroom before that little adventure. my clark bladder always shows up when i laugh that hard with mom.