6.23.2007

P-51, Cadillac of the Sky!!!

Today we went to an air show in Watkins. "Where the heck is Watkins" you may be asking. I was wondering the same thing. Ends up, it's just a few miles away. In the middle of nowhere. We thought it would be fun and we knew that Gavin would love it. We were right. The heat was a little much. But man, we had fun. And I do think we've got a little pilot in our midst . . . . I learned three things from our first experience at an air show: First, bring camping chairs and an umbrella. Second, When a plane flies by and tips his wings, he's "waving" (Gavin thought that was soooo cool). And third, you've got a different breed of people at these shows . . .
Gavin said, "This plane is just my size!"
A real life pilot! I so wanted Gavin to say, "Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz a tower."
This girl was 18 years old! How do you become a professional sky diver at 18?!?!?
Reese was bored.



*PS. If you can name the movie from the title I'll give you a Hershey bar.

5 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

Was it Catch Me If You Can? If so, make mine Hershey's Dark...

Ingelheim Five said...

Dad says it's Empire of Sun and ANYBODY should know that...

I should have known that if you were quoting a movie it would be that one.

Courtney said...

My vote is Empire of the Sun, I used to love that movie!

Shay said...

i was going to say "much thanks bacey!" although now that i say that, i'm not sure how to spell his name.

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.