12.25.2010

Well.

It's over.

I'm always surprised at how long you anticipate
and how quickly it's over.

Christmas Eve started out pretty excellent.
You know.

The kids got pjs.

Gavin and Reese were ecstatic about their slippers.

No seriously.

I would've posted the picture
but
they were in underwear.

And Gavin is almost seven.

But trust me.

So excited.

Photobucket

We talked about the birth of our Savior.

I cried.

Because, really.

Mary is amazing.

Then we lit our luminarias.

Sometimes I really love my New Mexican heritage.

Photobucket

And, just as he has years before,

Santa came.

Photobucket

And you know.

The boys were so excited to open presents.

However.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something happened this year.

Something new and different.

Something Spencer and I never thought would happen
.


Everyone:

Meet Jet.

Untitled from Jordan on Vimeo.

I love how surprised Gav is at about 00:14.

Classic.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to admit.

He is pretty stinking cute.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

7 comments:

Logan said...

Dude that photo of Gav and Jet reminds me of that B&W photo Judson took of me and the black cat in our old house. . .

jksfam said...

What? There's a cat in here! Reese, there's a cat in here! What?!?!? :) So cute! Still not happening at my house, though! ;)

Ingelheim Five said...

So presh! Love the pic of Spencer allowing the kitty to be up there. Jet is a cute one! Looks like a great Chirstmas day at your house!

Starr said...

"There's a cat right here!" so cute. I still say that but it goes more like, "Cat! You're still here?" Just kidding. That is so fun. Pets for Christmas - hooray! Merry Christmas!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

My eyes just filled up with water! Awe-SOME!

Devony said...

I LOVE their reactions. So hilarious. And he looks just like our Frodo, so that means he's close to my heart. Hope he's a good one and you all love him!

Kiffon said...

That is so cute! What excitement!