10.04.2010

This weekend was rad in so many ways.
Am I, like, the coolest person for using rad?

First of all.

I got my pictures back.

See.

My friend and I hate to pay for pictures.

Yet.

We want them.

So we trade.

Booya.

Photobucket
Second.

Watched one of my girls play field hockey.

Don't you love how they are my girls?
Well.
They are.


Anywho.

She was awesome, although they lost.

She rocked it.

And I'm not gonna lie.

Which brings me to Rad Point #3.

I was a little bit erked that her game was during General Conference.

Why doesn't the world go on hold during Conference???

But wait.

Then I remembered my super cool birthday present.

When Spencer gave it to me.
I truly thought it was for him.
I mean.
I know it was for me.
But really for him, ya know?

I soooooo don't think that anymore.

It's definitely for me.

To sit on the bleachers.

And cheer on my girls.

Listening to Conference.

Rad.

Item of Radness #3.

Photobucket
Catching bugs AND checking out the changing leaves.

Although.

Due to extremely warm temps.

It snowed last year at this time.
Remember?

The leaves are barely changing.

And it was 85* yesterday.

Not ideal for an autumn hike.

But.

We'll take it.

See what I mean?

RAD weekend.

1 comment:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Rasome!

(rad + awesome = my sister's and I super cool word growing up)